Marans Thread - breed discussion & pictures are welcome!

Yes, I started one earlier today as I thought there was a need for one, There also is a BBS thread started to day also. I am waiting on some pictures so I can drool all over them.
Don't you mean so you can get sick to your stomach?
big_smile.png

Yes, you are right that is what I was trying to say.
haha too funny, can you post the link to it on here for me. I can post some photos if you'd like on there to get the ball rolling? And hopefully they won't make you ill.
wink.png
I need to get a photo or two of this young male blue copper I have, he is the same age as that pullet I showed today, he is beautiful, but has color on his breast. It kills me cause he is a stunner. I was thinking of see what he would do when crossed on some of the over melanized girls, but haven't decided yet.

Ok I tried to get some more of my fella. He was constantly walking away from me the stinker.

I see a stray white feather which I know is bad.
I have shown a lot of front body views and close ups of his face before- I can repost them if they are needed.

Eggs set to hatch for groundhog day. Photo makes the darkest eggs look purple, which they are not darkest eggs are about a 6. Have a blue copper hen and about half these eggs are hers. Hope I will get a blue chick.

Back
Top Bottom