Marans Thread - breed discussion & pictures are welcome!

Any help and advice on why this cream color is on one of my FBCM? It from the Bev/Wade line, if that helps. But it's the only one that has this color coming out.

Any help and advice on why this cream color is on one of my FBCM? It from the Bev/Wade line, if that helps. But it's the only one that has this color coming out.

First unless you actually got the birds from Wade or Davis you really don't know what you got.

You have some Birchen that has been crossed into your coppers and my guess is there is also some wheaten in there too..... I would not breed them you will just be making bigger problems down the road.

donna is right that is my #1 handsome roo. He started out as an egg on donnas farm
smile.png
i dont mind if you use him its kind of nice to know that my roo and my photography got noticed.
Glad you don't mind. I may change it later, when mine grows up, and I can get a good picture of him. He's 20 weeks now. I don't know how long it takes but I don't think he's gonna be as pretty as your. He is a beauty! Mine is gonna be really big. Are they all like that?

Last edited:
Yes that is her rooster LOL. You might want to find another one..... took me a minute to figure out what was going on there. Most of us use our OWN BIRDS for avatars.
That is one really nice bird. I'm not far from you. It might be worth the drive to visit and look at your birds. Maybe I could talk you out of one. Then I'd have a bird worthy of being on an avatar! Lol!

Quote:
I do practice Bio-security and don't allow visits. Tragically I don't keep extra roos..... I can try to keep one for you. What part of TN are you in? There is a Middle TN thread if you are in that are.

You NEED to change the avatar..... it is messing with my head...... I am visual and I just see the avatars and I am having to read things twice to figure out who is talking
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom