Marans Thread - breed discussion & pictures are welcome!

No, you are right. I changed it to one of his little sisters and pick taken at end of May
cool.png

Ha ha ha ha.....ha ............ha...................ha
hide.gif

Don... I like the bait station.... I will remember it if I have any rodents... I doubt it will work for squirrels..

Last edited:
Hey thanks Geebs about my avatar.....too many cute puppy photos (photography, an addiction of mine and at one time, an income before everyone and their brother became photographers
smack.gif
)

Quote:
You laugh but solar on my roof completel S/SW facing would rock. I already have plans for a completely safe and %100 green septic which is used in a ton of places in the UK and Europe! If only I could sort out a hydroelectric source!

Naw girl... I was serious about the solar and well... FAB plan!!!! I laugh because I live on a postage stamp compared to your place... If I put up a windmill it would hit me in the head when I went outside!!!
tongue.gif

Quote:
I just made my second batch of blackberry jam. I now have 18 jam jars on the table. That is from blackberries grown in my own backyard. I am making blueberry jam tonight.....

So does this count?

Sounds like it does to me
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
You laugh but solar on my roof completel S/SW facing would rock. I already have plans for a completely safe and %100 green septic which is used in a ton of places in the UK and Europe! If only I could sort out a hydroelectric source!

DH and I have talked about adding solar panels to our garage roof as it faces the right direction- on the list probably won't happen any time soon....

Back
Top Bottom