Marans Thread for Posting Pics of Your Eggs, Chicks and Chickens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolita~

I'm going to have to go with Kathyinmo on this one. My vote is little rooster. He just screams rooster. Look at the nice long neck and look at the nice little fat comb. That second photo is a give away IMO. Sorry!
hide.gif

Did you mention this little guys age?

Where to start... should probably put these in PinkChicks hatching thread, but I am going to stick with this one. I got Black Coppers & Blue Coppers here. I only selected a few pics to put here, and didn't get the "group shot" yet.

Started with these:
27420_spring_10.jpg

...and ended with this:
27420_shell.jpg

Black Copper:
27420_bc1.jpg

Black Copper:
27420_bc2.jpg

Black Copper:
27420_bc3.jpg

Blue Copper:
27420_blue1.jpg

Blue Copper:
27420_blue2.jpg

Blue Copper:
27420_blue3.jpg

I just love fuzzy butts!

I am new to posting at BYC. I have 9 blue splash marans and 6 black copper marans. At present all birds are in same pen but the blacks roos are the dominate birds. This is my second attempt at hatching eggs, the first time were shipped eggs and 9 out of 24 hatched. The second hatch is going on now. I am attempting to attach pics.
38650_0407100845.jpg

38650_0407100732b.jpg

38650_0407100732.jpg

Quote:
Those blues are all your fault, but I want to thank you, they are just too too too cute! I want to get a big spoon and just gobble them up! Ok, that may just be a bit to far, but don't you just love those fuzzy butts!

Welcome tm7906!!!!!!

As 60Acres says "Welcome to the addiction!"

Congratulations on your hatch, I hope more little fuzzies pop out so you can post more pics.

We love pics!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Those blues are all your fault, but I want to thank you, they are just too too too cute! I want to get a big spoon and just gobble them up! Ok, that may just be a bit to far, but don't you just love those fuzzy butts!

Hey...no problem, I'm happy to help!!!!!
wink.png

I know what you mean those little blues are hard to resist.
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
7906........Nice looking hatch ya got going on... thanks for the pictures... they go good with my coffee.
caf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom