March 2024 “Asking For a Friend” Hatch-A-Long 🤫🐣

IMG_1404.jpeg
IMG_6947.jpeg
Hi All :frow

Grandbaby (Olivia) was born on Sunday morning, and shares a birthday with my husband❤️

And the hatch has begun! The first one to hatch earlier this afternoon was Incubator 2, egg #19. She is an orphan, because she had no adopter 😕

The second to hatch was Incubator 1, egg # 14, who also is an orphan😕

Third to hatch was Incubator 1, egg #17! (@GreenJay ) Congrats 🎉

Fourth to hatch was Incubator 1, egg #12! (@Debbie292d ) Congrats 🎉

The eggs I could see with pips in Incubator 1 were #’s 8 (@junior67 ), 9 (@Aardyn ), 11 (@Mantisquailman ). In incubator 2, #9 (@Aardyn ). That doesn’t mean the others haven’t started yet, I just can’t see from the angle they are laying, plus they have gotten jostled around.

I will talk to you again in the morning 😊

@fluffycrow @HorseGirlAbby @Wyorp Rock @CloneFly @thewelshchicken @Devyn Nagy

View attachment 3769837View attachment 3769838Hi All :frow

Grandbaby (Olivia) was born on Sunday morning, and shares a birthday with my husband❤️

And the hatch has begun! The first one to hatch earlier this afternoon was Incubator 2, egg #19. She is an orphan, because she had no adopter 😕

The eggs I could see with pips in Incubator 1 were #’s 8 (@junior67 ), 9 (@Aardyn ), 11 (@Mantisquailman ). In incubator 2, #9 (@Aardyn ). That doesn’t mean the others haven’t started yet, I just can’t see from the angle they are laying, plus they have gotten jostled around.

WTG #12 Tweedle!! :woot

C'mon all eggies, get hatching, these need more buddies!!

200.gif

Congrats on the grandbaby!!!!! Olivia is precious!!!! And how special to share a bday with your husband.

Woohoo on the chicks!!! Go baby 8!!!

💝 Your granddaughter is beautiful! 💝 Congratulations!

🥰 Yea Fern!!! You're a beautiful baby too! Looking forward to more pictures!

Congratulations on all the babies! I hope your grandbaby and her mom are doing well.

Back
Top Bottom