March hatch along

Well, now that this hatch is finished.. I have a very big problem:

An EMPTY BATOR!!!
barnie.gif

LOL

PS, as expected the last little chick didn't make it today. I did what I could with the time I had, it just wasn't meant to be..
You did very well.... happy for your successful hatch. The empty Bator, now that requires will power...... STEP AWAY FROM THE BATOR!......Lmao
gig.gif

I had the urge earlier when I had 2 speckled sussex eggs in my basket after collecting eggs.
tongue.png

Such beautiful babies Awesome everyone. Sorry about little guy that didn't make it carcar. As for me I can't figure out why my stinkin pictures won't download. Any suggestions for the smartphone illiterate??? I had to put my bator in storage to help control my urge to hatch more. Ahhhhh!!

Such beautiful babies Awesome everyone. Sorry about little guy that didn't make it carcar. As for me I can't figure out why my stinkin pictures won't download. Any suggestions for the smartphone illiterate??? I had to put my bator in storage to help control my urge to hatch more. Ahhhhh!!

I always have to email myself my pics from my iPhone, then save them to my picture file on my computer finally I can upload to byc.

Thanks will try that.
and then one miraculously posts. These are my very first eggs from my girl chi chi ya so eggsiting, I know i know

Congrats on all the successful hatches. I'd is so heart warming to read these later posts and see all the adorable pics!

I have 3 babies with one more on the way, hopefully. My poor husband right it had died and started pealing shell off of it, until it moved then he stopped. He's sure he killed it, I told him to just make sure it stays most and leave it alone. Looks like the 5th egg died. Overall I'm very pleased!

Thanks, it's always hard not to at least hold a little hope for them!

I always have to email myself my pics from my iPhone, then save them to my picture file on my computer finally I can upload to byc.
I used to have to do that- now I use the mountain/sun icon above the reply box. Not sure if it wasn't there before or if I just didn't notice it. Either way, much less work!

Ok... Now that is April can we get an update from the crew on what's currently cooking in your incubators? Also would love to hear about upcoming plans... As previously stated i have 11 "test" eggs cooking and plan on setting 40-60 eggs later this month ...

Ok... Now that is April can we get an update from the crew on what's currently cooking in your incubators? Also would love to hear about upcoming plans... As previously stated i have 11 "test" eggs cooking and plan on setting 40-60 eggs later this month ...

I have a batch of Indian Runners to set tonight, will have turkeys and ancona ducks as soon as they arrive too. :)

Back
Top Bottom