Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock April 21st 2012

It's no problem. I'd be more on top of it but had teeth pulled last week. Face is now swollen twice its size and throbbing. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again at the swap :D

We'll get TSC, Gower's and Feed Bin either today or tomorrow. Chickens are laying great if anyone needs hatching eggs.

Right now I have the following available: (More breeds as I catch up on orders.)

Millie Fleur Bantam Cochin
Silkie
Sulkie (SilkieXSultan)

Thanks.

Can you tell us what color silkies you will be bringing? I have 24 buff eggs in the bator right now, so I may bring my extras if I have a good hatch. Just windering what other colors will be there:) Im hoping to find some showgirls...

Can you tell us what color silkies you will be bringing? I have 24 buff eggs in the bator right now, so I may bring my extras if I have a good hatch. Just windering what other colors will be there:) Im hoping to find some showgirls...

I should have BBS, Paint, Porcelain and Lavs this year. I'll probably have some White, Black and Partridge 15th generation ShowGirls as well, maybe even some Paints. Hope you bring your Buffs. Please post pics so we can see them. Many of our Silkies are on our FB page.

I'm looking forward to it already :D. It's always so fun to go to.

Last edited:
ok ill try to fix it. the program froze on me the other night. I can fit it on my site where it can be copied and pasted.
Thanks,

Fixed it on my site the program is messed up and I have to get a new one. I do not know what they did to it.

Last edited:
Thanks. I have contacted the papers in Martinsburg, Shepherdstown, Winchester, Hagerstown and Berkeley Springs. Can anyone think of any other local papers I may have missed?

What about the valley trade and buyers guide.
I know alot of poultry /farm people look at them.
It was not problem but I could not fix where it had change homemade into two words.
Sorry for that Tammy with the program messed up I can only do so much

YAY!! We can't wait!!!

**I NEED A SILVER GREY DORKING ROO (or male chicks)!! I WILL PAY $50 for a healthy adult and $15 per chick (males only). NO SHIPPING BUT I WILL DRIVE 2 HOURS FROM 25420.**

We will be bringing-

Chicks- POL (by then ;) )

Blue, Black, Splash Marans
Coronation Sussex
Applenzeller Spitzhauben
Bantam Cochin
Mixes

Chicks only

Buckeyes

We are soooooooooo excited (as always)!! My kids are counting down the days :)!!

Back
Top Bottom