MARYLAND THREAD!

Are you talking about Dumour?

Yeah. I did not like it the first time I tried it as it was dusty, but I bought some when I had the meaties out of desperation one day, and was happier with it than Flock Raiser and decided to transfer to that 100%. They clean it up 100%.

Last edited:
Yeah. I did not like it the first time I tried it as it was dusty, but I bought some when I had the meaties out of desperation one day, and was happier with it than Flock Raiser and decided to transfer to that 100%. They clean it up 100%.
I'm not a fan Dumour. I'll let you know how the Multi Flock is. I've heard it's a lot better.

I'm  not a fan Dumour.  I'll let you know how the Multi Flock is.  I've heard it's a lot better.
I'd sure be interested to hear! I buy 6 bags at a time, so running to buy feed isn't a big deal.

Wonder what their price for hog feed is...I buy it for $11/bag, 6-8 bags at a time, at Southern States, like it a lot, but I'm always looking for something the critters like better and saves me money.

No hurry...I stocked up Thursday for 2 weeks. Won't need feed again until after Christmas. Can't wait for spring so they can actually find food while out foraging.

Hi! I'm a MD native (Carroll County) that now lives outside Philly. I visit family often in Carroll and Frederick counties.

I bought some chicks from Whitmore Farm 2 months ago and I lost my only Welsummer cockerel. Does anyone on this thread have an extra cockerel from Whitmore? I'd really prefer to get the same strain if possible.

Thanks!
Dennis

Hi! I'm a MD native (Carroll County) that now lives outside Philly. I visit family often in Carroll and Frederick counties.

I bought some chicks from Whitmore Farm 2 months ago and I lost my only Welsummer cockerel. Does anyone on this thread have an extra cockerel from Whitmore? I'd really prefer to get the same strain if possible.

Thanks!
Dennis
Contact Whitmore. He may have an extra rooster.

Back
Top Bottom