Maxine the House Chicken

And well she should be proud!

My house interior is all one level. Sparkle occasionally naps on the comforter on my bed, but ahe retreats to the office to sleep on the day-bed there with the chicks she's raising. On the day-bed.
Awww too funny! ;-)

I haven't checked in here for a few days....But I loved your story about how she has learned to navigate the stairs and how she hopped into bed with you!! How darling is that!
love.gif

You sure do have a sweety pie on your hands. You have been blessed to have been able to share your lives with this lucky bird. :)

I haven't checked in here for a few days....But I loved your story about how she has learned to navigate the stairs and how she hopped into bed with you!! How darling is that!
love.gif

You sure do have a sweety pie on your hands. You have been blessed to have been able to share your lives with this lucky bird. :)
Thank you! We love her very much!! :) She brings a lot of joy to our life! Thanks for checking in on her :)

Aw!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I might have to have a house chicken... Its a black silkie. She has a growth problem and is getting stomped on by the other bantams and normal sized hens. She is so cute! She was born in September and is the size of a red apple. If we do house her, we might have to have specialty diapers for her!
gig.gif
because she so small. Here is a pic of my baby, Laya. She is next to a white silkie that is 1 1/2 months younger than her.

Back
Top Bottom