May 2013 Online Hatching Egg Swap closed addresses sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got anconas from her and some from thebirdguy. Thinking I've got 8-10 from sarasweatman and 17-19from thebirdguy. Something from these should hatch just because of quantity alone! Humidity is about 055% right now in my forced air.

Last edited:
The one that was pipped that I made the small hole for quit. :(
Good news, there is 3 or 4more internal pips in there and they are peeping and alive now for over12hours. The only thing I did was drop the humidity. Fingers crossed this fixed it.

Hey, I got curious and had a dead egg that I apparently missed from the lockdown candle. I cracked it, it was at least far enough along I could tell what it was. I'm excited for these to hatch a whole lot more now! Yay, anconas!
Yes - Anconas. I saw a post where you said you wanted them. I was SO excited. I love my Anconas - they are awesome! I am so glad they went to someone who will appreciate them!

Yes - Anconas.  I saw a post where you said you wanted them.  I was SO excited.  I love my Anconas - they are awesome!  I am so glad they went to someone who will appreciate them!

I'm so excited to have some but none have come to play yet! I'm anxiously awaiting their arrivals!

I put the second set you sent in last night.

Quote: And I'm slowly making room for the ones I have coming...LOL I have an entire bator hatching this weekend & another entire bator & part of the 3rd hatching next weekend. Going to have to shuffle so I can set a batch of my scovies this weekend too. They started laying this week & I need to test fertility before shipping any.

Last edited:
I got my last set of eggs today. Let's just say that the PO was not nice to them.
I get some like that once in a while.
roll.png
Sometimes it just makes you wanna
smack.gif
Can they not read or do they just not know what FRAGILE means
he.gif

I got my eggs from Firefly today. I am very excited! If I am correct - they need 21 days incubation. Please let me know if I guessed wrong!

Her Anconas hatch really well. I hatched 12/17 a few weeks ago. I kept a blue boy & a black boy & all but 1 of the black girls & all of the blue girls. That left 7 for me, a pair for a little boy for 4-H & 3 extra boys that went to the swap meet last weekend. I just swapped her for some more too.
Silkie - I got my eggs from you today. Thank you so much. The only thing I was so bummed - I cracked the only blue one. My fault - but bummed any way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom