MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Well one of the eggs that I had 'thought' was probably dead is not dead and so now waiting for the last two eggs of April to hatch this may day ( I guess these and the EE that held out until today did not want April birthdays)

I have eggs in my incubator from the April Hatch-A-Long that have not hatched yet; does that mean I can join this HAL? (In full disclosure I am on day 29/28) I will likely be setting more eggs later this month too.

Thanks! MamaHMendez
sure thing, but you are setting more eggs, SET ALL EGGZSSSS
lau.gif

Gonna set some eggs under a broody later this week!
yesss.gif

Well one of the eggs that I had 'thought' was probably dead is not dead and so now waiting for the last two eggs of April to hatch this may day ( I guess these and the EE that held out until today did not want April birthdays)
fl.gif

I am overrun with eggs, oh and serama broodies LOL anyone wants some cool hens/layers eggs let me know!

Crazy thinking this is my 3rd hatch this year already. I still have the ducks the NEXT WEEK to hatch after these due Friday. After that I'll set MORE eggs
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f605.png
1f605.png
1f605.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png

Back
Top Bottom