maybe a silly question

Quote:
Same here.
smile.png

I admit I cull but I have more issues with eating them than ever. I made a quail quesadilla because I REALLY needed the pen... The males aren't even bad. No fighting...nada... Fat plump boogers.

The only ones left with names is Stella...oh I love Stella. He is an old man but very loving. I bred him a few years back but I may breed again just so I have some babies from him again. His wife is an Italian Jumbo LOL...she is a little bigger than him but he is missing a wing and and a bumb foot. She loves him though being his third wife after all his affairs.

Quote:
Ditto!
sickbyc.gif
hide.gif

Well then how about both of you judgemental food experts paint me a picture of what good eating is supposed to look like? Apparently, you're both above and beyond having to wipe a little gravy from your mouths with those fine cloth napkins!

DSC_0115.jpg

I need to go fix me some quail eggs for breakfast!

You guys really need to share those recipes!
They may not look good to some, but they do to me!

Randall
Yours looks a lot like a dish my dad used to make for Squirrel! I have a picture somewhere of him with gravy all over his fingers and face!
gig.gif

Now THAT looks tasty, mibotsu! I also was thinking the brown stuff in the pan looked kinda nasty, but didn't want to discourage Randall's cooking practice - ha ha keep working on it r!

But seriously - those birds are so cute I could never kill one. Plus don't they take a lot more work to clean because they're so small?

I just got my buff orps for eggs (they aren't laying yet) how many quail eggs do you have to use to make a meal?

Quote:
I think they both look awesome! We had a "city slicker" friend visit for a few days and fixed him quail eggs for breakfast...he wanted "fried hard", so gave him 5 bite size eggs (along with 2 normal eggs) He's sold...he's going to ask his DW if he can get a few to raise!

Back
Top Bottom