McMurray ??

nikevijo

HorseAholic
17 Years
Apr 20, 2007
Long Island NY
What do you do if you do not get the number of chicks that you ordered? I was charged and its marked off on my bill that I got all my silkies, but I only got one. They gave me more black cochins than I ordered. Did they make a mistake or will they do that if they dont have enough of a certain breed??

Call them. That would be the place to start.

Did you say when you ordered that you would accept substitutions?

I'm sorry
sad.png
When I ordered I didn't get anything I had ordered
sad.png
I ended up with a bunch of EE instead of the RIR, BO, White leghorn, and Barred Rocks I had ordered. I won't ever do business with them again.

My cousin ordered from them last year and got a bunch of mixed mutts and top it off most of them died
hit.gif
They claimed it was what she ordered but we knew better.Some of her buffs had weird colors on some of there feathers.Shame,Don't waist your money I say and find local breeders instead.Although I have had excellent luck so far with Welp Hatchery,just ordered from them again this year.I wanted more Cochins and no one around here has any that I could find.

Last year, there was a disease from their parent stock transferred to the eggs (encaphalomylitis? I don't remember what it was...) that caused us to lose 13 birds: six of my bantams, three of my SC Brown Leghorns, all of my Speckled Sussex, and to top it off, the survivors (our three blue laced red wyandottes(sp?) had serious balance problems. We won't be going there again, but we did get some lovely Hamburgs from them; at fair, my Hamburg hen earned a blue, but the rooster never grew a spike on his comb.

Back
Top Bottom