Measurements for Serama no crow collar?

Kangaroh

In the Brooder
Mar 22, 2022
I hatched my first Seramas this year. We didn't intend on keeping any roosters but our lone roo has stolen my mums heart and there's no way she'd let me sell him.

He's very, very small. just 6inches tall and it seems other collars are too thick for him. He's not that loud imho but I still don't want him bothering my neighbours tbh.

I tried finding measurements online but there doesn't seem to be any for Seramas. So any help would be appriecated.

I have heard some bad things about no crow collars, so I would proceed with caution. Also, I learned on here that female seramas will crow with some frequency (maybe you already knew?), so there is a chance your crowing one is still female.

I checked my email to see if I ordered the extra small or just small last year and can’t find the email. I put it on my serama cockerel and he got his beak stuck in it several times when he tried to take it off so I left it off. It slightly reduced the crow of my old English but I still heard him crow several streets down so I rehomed him. My serama is quieter than the old English with the collar on but not squeaky like a few seramas can be. I have at least two other serama cockerels and hatched 2 of his chicks plus more on the way so I have him listed for rehome.

Back
Top Bottom