Meet Lilith the mis-matched brahma

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
This is Lilith. We know she's not marked at all as a buff brahma should be, but we think she's beautiful just the same. I do wonder though, where did the extra black markings come from? Could she possibly have some dark brahma in her lineage? By the way, see that cookie under her foot in the first pic? That's MY cookie and I blamed the dog for stealing it off the picnic table before I got a look at this pic that my SO took.

lilith2.jpg

lilith1.jpg

pretty girl! (and I know the feeling about the lost cookie: I squealed on my military attack team and their razor sharp, precise operation they coordinated to have one team distract me, one team steal my bread, and the other team steal my meatloaf all at the same time, then they ran away to meet at the designated coordinates... )

Quote:
Sounds like Lilith went to reform school with your bunch. She's the one I worry about when I read where brahmas have a tendency to fatness. If there's something in my hands she'll grab it without question and take it somewhere quiet to figure out if it's food or not.

Back
Top Bottom