Meet my Chick!

Well, I am starting to see some chasing and squabbles going on! Ima have to keep an eye out fo sho!
You know to always watch integration for outlandish out of control behavior. You can keep him safe from himself.

Take him aside and tell him to take it slow and start with the ladies at the end of the pecking order. Those old bitties at the top can be quite mean.

You know to always watch integration for outlandish out of control behavior. You can keep him safe from himself.

Take him aside and tell him to take it slow and start with the ladies at the end of the pecking order. Those old bitties at the top can be quite mean.
He is brave cuz Iā€™ve seen him go after Sunny.. giant BOrp... AND Ruby.. the leader :eek:
I havenā€™t seen him try on his ā€œsistersā€... maybe he knows they arenā€™t ready :confused:

He is brave cuz Iā€™ve seen him go after Sunny.. giant BOrp... AND Ruby.. the leader :eek:
I havenā€™t seen him try on his ā€œsistersā€... maybe he knows they arenā€™t ready :confused:
Likely he knows who is ready. Jabberwocky did hook up with Hattie first. :confused:

Here is TRUMP and his little gals.. they have worked their way onto the roost with the big gals! They have figured this out for awhile now.. Iā€™m just late posting about it.. heā€™s still a sweet boy and has yet to crow...View attachment 2284628View attachment 2284632View attachment 2284634
Exsscusse me! I think Iā€™m tremendous! View attachment 2285465View attachment 2285466
I didn't receive notification about your posts for some reason!:confused: They look so cute all snuggled on the roost with the big girls! He is tremendous...totally!!! šŸ’ž

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom