Meet my Chick!

Pics
Hey everyone! Things are going okay with TRUMP... He’s still chasing a couple of them but I think things are calming down some... it’s funny cuz when he’s chasing someone I can yell at him from across the yard and he will stop! I’ll have to get some new pics soon...
The Brady Bunch will soon be integrating with the bigs... hope it goes smoothly :fl

Hey everyone! Things are going okay with TRUMP... He’s still chasing a couple of them but I think things are calming down some... it’s funny cuz when he’s chasing someone I can yell at him from across the yard and he will stop! I’ll have to get some new pics soon...
The Brady Bunch will soon be integrating with the bigs... hope it goes smoothly :fl
I am so glad to hear he is calming down. I am so hoping you can keep him! Such an handsome fellow.
but
But, as you know .. .. Claudine 🥰🥰

I'm sure integration will have its bumps but will be fine. I'm glad Trump listens to you. That is very good. It will make things so much easier.

And Humorous. What do your neighbors think when you are out in the yard screaming, "Trump! Stop that! I said stop it, Trump!"
:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig

I'm sure integration will have its bumps but will be fine. I'm glad Trump listens to you. That is very good. It will make things so much easier.

And Humorous. What do your neighbors think when you are out in the yard screaming, "Trump! Stop that! I said stop it, Trump!"
:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig
I will never tire of that mental picture :gig

Back
Top Bottom