Meet my Chick!

Hey Grammy! Thank you! How are things with you..?

Hello 😊 I am getting better each day, or at least it feels that way. I have my doctor visit on Thursday so we hope to get more answers. My daughter said nothing else is allowed to happen this year, since it had a rocky start 🙄.

Our weather is in the 60's today and it's calling for a 70% chance of snow for tomorrow. I don't think it will be cold enough.

Good morning to everyone! 🤗
I just typed that and the page went blank so had to retype... hopefully I can manage to get through some posts without disappearing :barnie
Have a great day!
Good morning WhoDat! Sounds like you might need to buy a new tablet, but hopefully the geek squad can do a factory reset & that will fix it...but I'm not totally sure it will!

Hello 😊 I am getting better each day, or at least it feels that way. I have my doctor visit on Thursday so we hope to get more answers. My daughter said nothing else is allowed to happen this year, since it had a rocky start 🙄.

Our weather is in the 60's today and it's calling for a 70% chance of snow for tomorrow. I don't think it will be cold enough.
Good morning Sue! I'm glad to hear that you are doing better! 🤗

That is great news. I'm so glad you are feeling better.

If it does snow tomorrow there is no way it really accumulates to much. The ground will be too warm. So that's good.

I am glad you are getting better!
Don’t know if you’ve seen or heard any of the funny sayings going around about 2020... well, one says.... If you think 2020 was bad, wait till it turns 21 and starts drinking! 😆🤦‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom