Meet my Chick!

Yep...you can't always trust computers!:rolleyes: I forgot to add that I created a document in Word, which makes it easier to edit or add sign in information and for security I store it on a thumb drive, but I also always have a printed copy too!

You're welcome...I hope you get it figured out...you are missed when you're not here! 🤗
I like the thumb drive idea (though I would probably lose that too!)

I like the thumb drive idea (though I would probably lose that too!)
I have that in a file box, where we keep our paperwork for our business. I will need to find a different spot once our business is all closed out! It really works great and makes it easier to put in changes and add anything new!

I'm not saying I don't have a notebook full of passwords but they make them so difficult to remember that you are forced to write them down. Forcing you to break their own rule. :confused:
We can blame the hackers of the world for that...too many people have too much time on their hands! If I lived in town, I probably wouldn't do nearly as much stuff online as I do! Every time I order from somewhere new...I have new login information!:rolleyes:

We actually got about 1/2"-3/4" overnight...it will probably be gone today. Sometimes we get snow in January/February & it can stick around for a while, but that isn't the norm! I hope you get a break & it doesn't stick around for 6 more weeks! :)
I'm envious! We've been known to get snow in July, but it seems like it's usually sometime in May or so that we get our last snowfall. Ugh!!

TRUMP-adoodle-dooooooooo
4DD86A27-96E4-4A31-B4DB-CD010C6D7108.jpeg
4E536E34-1FAE-4F5E-ADF5-D1A402D2EB0A.jpeg

We in the west haven't gotten any yet....
We actually got about 1/2"-3/4" overnight...it will probably be gone today. Sometimes we get snow in January/February & it can stick around for a while, but that isn't the norm! I hope you get a break & it doesn't stick around for 6 more weeks! :)

Back
Top Bottom