Meet our girls! From Down Under

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome!
frow.gif
I'm from down in South Western Vic!

I left my Mum with 2 of my ISA Browns when I moved from Geelong. Reading your introduction post just reminds me of how my mum feels about the ladies I left with her!! They are such cute animals to have in a suburban backyard and make amazing pets!

I'm interested to hear about your experience with rentachook.com! I always stumble upon their website by accident when I type a .com.au onlto the end of the BYC website!!

Quote:
lol.png
Yeah, I agree with you there!
welcome-byc.gif
from Adelaide. I have three chickens, and I think any more would honestly drive me insane. They're a handful!

Come join us on one of the Aussie threads... here's the one I go on. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=186559
But
if you want more "chook chat" it might be best to pick the other one.
lol.png

P.S. I love your airport. Been once, going again this year. Sydney is a beautiful city.
love.gif

Last edited:
chookn, they were great! Delivered the coop, the straw, a bag of organic chook feed and our two girls, the day after I ordered them, which happened to be two days before Christmas. Best present ever.
smile.png

Well, they've earnt their keep already. Devoured all of Master Three's leftover weet-bix and toast crusts, and this week Brown has eaten three cockroaches!!

Back
Top Bottom