Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Thank you! I'm sure you'll have more eggs then you know what to do with in no time.

I love my one Golden Buff, she was our Meal Maker and she is doing a super job, always jumbo eggs pretty much every day. She is sweet and social and a quiet chicken that really embraces her chickeness.

So sorry...

I love the pics. Your BO looks just like ours, Big Mama. She has the perfect name to be a broody, but so far she has not gone broody.

They hatch Friday??!! Oh wow, can't wait to see your progress and I hope a lot of little chicks. Please excuse me if you are ready mentioned this, but did you pick up your eggs or did you have them shipped?
Thank you! I will have pics for updates on them! Actually we do have a Big Mama that is a BO also! My broody's name is Butchy lol long story short we thought "she" was a "he".....well one day she layed an egg and well the rest is history!
big_smile.png

They hatch Friday??!! Oh wow, can't wait to see your progress and I hope a lot of little chicks. Please excuse me if you are ready mentioned this, but did you pick up your eggs or did you have them shipped?

Oh oh! I'd love to see the babies. I ordered eggs from Meyer (shipped) but they did not hatch due to my inexperience. Most were well developed before giving up.

Oh oh! I'd love to see the babies. I ordered eggs from Meyer (shipped) but they did not hatch due to my inexperience. Most were well developed before giving up.

I hear it is hard with shipped eggs

So sorry for the poor babies you lost. I picked mine up from Meyer just because of that reason. I don't have an incubator just my broody! hopefully at least one hatches, she has been such a diligent momma hen!

Back
Top Bottom