Meyer Hatchery customer service....

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Cetawin, May 12, 2008.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    The girls there were amazing! They told me when each breed I was looking for would be available, answered all my questions and were fast to answer the phone...very little wait time..less than 2 mins.

If you are wanting to order and need assistance from friendly ladies...give Meyer a call. They just sold me on buying from them because of their customer service!

Now to decide which 15 babies to call back and order...[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  2. Lazy J Farms Feed & Hay

Lazy J Farms Feed & Hay Chillin' With My Peeps

This is our first year working with Meyer and are very happy with the service we have received from them. So far we have had to change orders, modify ship dates, and combine orders to meet my customers' needs and the Customer Service Staff has been very helpful and accomodating. I am placing another order for chicks right now, hopefully one pair of these will be Grand Champions at the fair for my daughter or one of my customers.

Jim

3. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    they were great when I ordered my chicks !!!!

Eggcarton.com also rocks !

4. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    I was VERY pleased with the six healthy chicks I got from Meyer 3 weeks ago. They arrived overnight w/no problems & all are feathering out very pretty & true to type. I also called customer service & changed my order-they were courteous & efficient.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by