Mice! Aaagh!

Sounds more like out West than Tuscaloosa Alabama with the buffalo and all...lol! I doubt the snake is in there NOW. It's too cold for snakes right now!!

You're right, I know it's too cold, but I liked the thought of her in the walls, eating them
tongue.png

My poor leo geckoes know it's winter for sure, despite of course being inside with heaters and so forth, they haven't budged from their hole in days. They love pinky mice, maybe I could stick one inside the wall with a dental floss harness on?

ETA: he only has a couple buffalo, I think. Not sure why or what for.

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Lots of traps and lots of trap emptying and resetting rituals like clockwork. Only other thing is to get a rescue cat if landlord allows.

Sounds like you may be busy for a while. I have live traps ans sticky ones that are always in place here. My home is 100yrs old with lots of cracks for the little buggers to get in. No problems so far this year. Thank goodness, I hate the little buggers. I am having an issue in my greenhouse with a rat that has decided its a great home tho. I planted some leeks in there and it has eaten half of them so far and has also been eating or using for bedding branches from my citrus trees. I have set a regular rat trap and wired raw bacon on it and the thing ate the bacon and didn't set the trap off......
rant.gif
I had the same issue last year out there and it was a monster! I have the trap set on a hair trigger and still can't get it. There are lots of holes and cracks for it to get in and out of so I guess I will have to get a sticky rat trap and see if I have better luck.

Good luck on your hunt!

k..I know it's too obvious, but I have one kitty that could clear that place in 24 hrs. Or less.

My dog says your dogs are punks. He's a total mouser...not renting him out, though.
wink.png

I say, get a kitty.

Go to the local Apothicary or Healthfood store and get Oil of Peppermint... and cotton balls... Soak the cottonballs and throw them behind anything they are crawling behind... I had a buttload of mice in my barn because we had OAT hay... (bad idea) and I used this method very successfully... They left... They are ALLERGIC to peppermint... You will need quite a bit of it but it is fairly inexpensive.. continue to trap and see... It worked great for me... Plus the house smells nice and it doesn't affect anything but rodents.

Back
Top Bottom