Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I love it. Our very own "Criminal Chicken Keeper" is on the board =D I'm sorry i missed so much of the news, a new fulltime job has been kicking my butt! If there is anything I can do to help, please tell me.
You can help by sending e-mails to MDARD, the Ag Commissioners and the governor.
You can help by asking for a MAEAP verification of your farm...They won't do it but you might get a reply.

If anyone does get a reply from an e-mail or letter, would you kindly forward a copy to me? Thanks.

During the trial, the judge gave jury instructions that equated my "crime" to the same as someone shooting a home invader.

Wow they must have really hand picked that jury for their IQ to stack against you.... LOL......OMG... ROTFLMAO......... um.... sorry, but ......ahh.....isn't shooting a home invader a GOOD thing?.. and NOT A CRIME punishable by law??? OMG............... lol! I'm sorry Raz... How do you retain your composure?

Ferret, you're right, on the books gun restriction is only for felonies. However, current anti gun climate is targeting anyone who fights the system..... Christians, teapartiers, veterans... etc. If Raz would apply for a CPL, he would be denied I guarantee it!

Last edited:
Wow what a beautiful display of flowers, hmmmmm what does the wine taste like sour, sweet in between? Maybe you should save a bottle for the gift table at CS I can't remember what it's called, lol.

Kimmie

I won't be going to chickenstock. I am scheduled to work every other weekend, and chickenstock falls on a working weekend.

I think most dandelion wines are slightly sweet, but a drier wine isn't impossible.

Actually it was a jury trial. But with the instructions they were pretty much told what the verdict would be. We had nearly all of our objections and motions denied from the start.

Thankfully, keeping chickens is not a felony. Yet!

Actually it was a jury trial. But with the instructions they were pretty much told what the verdict would be. We had nearly all of our objections and motions denied from the start.

Thankfully, keeping chickens is not a felony. Yet!

WHEW! I feel a little better now. I can't make it today because I am leaving in an hour to go to Grayling. My youngest son went up early and we haven't turned on the water yet for the boys in "the Palace" :)I sent you money instead okay? I feel so bad cause I can't go
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom