Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Wynette, Aug 7, 2012.

1. RaZ

RaZ Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Caseville, MI
    Sshh! Just because I'm a convict doesn't mean that I'm a criminal. LOL

2. Lisa and girls

Lisa and girls Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2012
    West Michigan
    I lurked for a year before I joined! Welcome and I'm sure we'll all meet you eventually!

3. Lisa and girls

Lisa and girls Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2012
    West Michigan
    So I think I'm coming to chickenstock and ill bring food and something to raffle off. Not quite sure where to go to sign up for these things. It'll just be me as hubby will probably be racing. So do I sign up somewhere? Or just show up?

4. kimmie6067

kimmie6067 Chillin' With My Peeps

It was my son's girlfriends dad it happened to and he had to pay fines or whatever. But this was a long time ago at least 20 years. Maybe it was for firing a gun in a neighborhood. I would shoot a dog if it was attack me or mine and worry about the law later, shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone.

5. kimmie6067

6. kimmie6067

Nova I forgot where you live but I bought one at Horrock's in Lansing last year.

7. kimmie6067

Chickflick is the puppy a King Charles Spaniel?

8. RaZ

RaZ Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Caseville, MI
    Michigan Chickenstock
    Saturday June 22nd, 2013. 10am- 3pm
    Mark your calendars and start thinking about what goodies you can bring to share.

Post here or send me a PM and I'll add it to the article created for this purpose, here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/michigan-chickenstock-potluck-food-update.

Your real name is optional but might help the shy folk break the ice.

There is limited power available for crock-pots, so please plan accordingly.

9. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    [​IMG]
    As I sit here watching the morning's pyrotechnics I'd like to grumble and complain about how it is preventing me from doing the things that need to be done outside. Then I think about those who are suffering from the aftermath of the recent round of tornadoes and it makes my wanting to complain seem extremely petty. I must admit that working on a boat during all of this rain makes me think that perhaps my name should be Noah.

10. snowflake

snowflake Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2009
    Belding Michigan
    off for one day ad mega pages to catch up on.
    WELCOME TO THE NEW GUYS, [​IMG] don't forget to check out Chicken Stock, held June 22 in Lansing, great fun,

one thing about yucca, the dear LOVE it, they chew mine down to nubs.

puppy and goat pics are adorable,

got lots more planting and cleaning to do, water in the basement, although it was not deep, it left us with a LOT of mold damage to the plaster board, put up by the people we bought from it went to the cement floor. Never good to do that, but we never got around to cutting it up a little, so now we get to remove it all, and the insulation Great fun(not) so much junk to move so we can get to it all, Grand son lives with us, he has decided to make it his project. Thank you Andy!! (still needs help moving all the stuff)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by