Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Here is the full body picture.
IMG_1569.JPG

Still waiting for the cooling... It'll get here, just have to wait...
Well, 'cooling' is relative.
Temp dropped from 90 to 85 within 15 minutes of the front moving in,
that felt mighty good to me....plus just knowing it's going to stay below 85 for at least the next week did much to revive my spirits.

Keep her in the crate for a couple day, see how the chicks get along with the other birds, then let her out and see what happens.
Thank you. That's good news.

So far, everything is fine with the other birds. A few pecks when they get too close, but NOTHING like what Lark was doing. Last night lock up went well too. The littles were hunkered down in their usual corner, the adults were on their perch, and lark had laid her egg in the crate.

I went out extra early this morning, still too dark to see. Love that red lamp on my head lamp! I put out food and water, filled Lark's food and water in the crate and gave her some egg shell to munch.

The other good thing is Freya was enclosed in the kitchen for the first time while I did this -- 12 minutes, and she was fine with that. Right now she is happily chewing on RopeToy, being a Very Good Puppy. Life is good at the moment.

I know but it's a four hour drive there and then a four hour drive back. It just wouldn't be worth the gas especially with it being more expensive now a days
Alot of things are more expensive, even feed costs right now. I know how you feel about the price hike.

Alot of things are more expensive, even feed costs right now. I know how you feel about the price hike.
And then on the news, they tell us that "core inflation remains low."

Well, like most people, I don't buy "cores," whatever those might be. I buy food and gas, and both have gone up significantly! Stop trying to tell us BullSkit that ain't true.

And then on the news, they tell us that "core inflation remains low."

Well, like most people, I don't buy "cores," whatever those might be. I buy food and gas, and both have gone up significantly! Stop trying to tell us BullSkit that ain't true.
I've heard about that too.

I use food stamps for our food, Card, & cash for chicken feed.

My dad drives, so does my brother so they pay for gas.

I'm not sure what Cores are either.

Back
Top Bottom