Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

There’s two 38’ logs hooked up to it here.
0897E466-A108-4B5C-982C-08F959392FF3.jpeg
1A088BB0-3E86-4FD8-8677-33CE70F332A0.jpeg

We sure had a lot of excitement in our little town of Dimondale yesterday. First two bodies found in a backyard in town. A Shelter in Place was issued until they investigated the scene. Then later on in the morning, while doing chicken chores, I heard sirens and knew they stopped very near. Then saw police cars sitting on both ends of our street. Officer I guess saw me looking and turned around to come and talk to me. Asked if I saw two men walking anywhere. Told me they were searching for two possibly armed men who attempted a B & E on a residence near by. Lots of police presence. Up and down our street. Helicopters searching. Another shelter in place was issued. I guess around 1pm, they called off the search saying they think they were picked up and no longer in the area. It wasn't until after 10 that I saw that they located the suspects and they were in custody.
Was quite a stressful day. On edge. Looking out the windows. Farm land across the street. Fields behind me. Called on some neighbors to tell them what was happening. Once I looked out the window and saw movement in our field. Holey Moley! About to ______ in my pants. And out of the tall grass comes a flock of turkeys! :lau Still don't know anything about the dead bodies found. Not releasing any info. :confused: :pop
Hope today is a quiet one. Suppose to sit for my grandson, but the secondary roads are still slick. Have a good day...

Wow that is scary! Glad you are ok @chickflick!!! I’m taking the crippled little chick to the vet today to possibly get some x rays to see what’s going on with that leg. It seems twisted, so I’m wondering if the bone is twisted or something. I’ll let ya know what the vet says. The poor thing is very lonely and hops around after me. Chick days start at Tsc on Monday (Conveniently on my birthday 😉) so I might grab her a few little chicks

Attachments

• 81BB30E3-5BFE-4EA1-A718-A312BC466B4E.jpeg
    81BB30E3-5BFE-4EA1-A718-A312BC466B4E.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom