Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

/height/400[/IMG]

We have decided to sell our coop since we can't have chickens any longer. It's hard on us seeing it sitting there without the chickens that we love. It's time to try and move on............

Here's an ad about the coop. If you are interested please PM me (don't post in this thread because I probably won't see it). I get PM's to my email.

If you know anyone who is looking for a great backyard coop that is extremely well built please pass this information on to them. Thank you.

```````````````````````````````

This coop was built in April 2013 by a licensed home builder with 30+ years of experience. Every last detail is perfect!

The coop dimensions are (including the space underneath) – 68" at the highest point.
Removable run is – 8' long x 30" wide x 40" tall' with easy access door on the side.
Inside the coop is 4’x4’x4’
Exterior is 50" deep x 50" wide.
Nest box is additional 18"x 24" off the back.
This held our 5 chickens very comfortably for the past 13 months and we had 3 more that we added this spring.

Coop includes double nest box, 4’ perch, ventilation in the front and back, sliding door, large clean-out door with linoleum floor and removable poop-board , 2 windows that open (one on the front and one on the side), 40 year shingles, hardwood boards and T-111 siding. The run and area under the coop are covered with 1/2" hardware cloth to keep predators out!!!

Easy clean-out underneath the coop as well with removable wire mesh panel.

Roof joists are specially built to withstand ANY snow load. This past winter there was over 3’ of snow on the roof!!!

This coop is built solid and is like a rock. You will need 3 or 4 guys to load it on your trailer. It weighs about 400LBS. – I’m sorry I cannot help.

Compare this to other coops at the same price from Tractor Supply or Family Farm & Home that are built with cheap China Fir wood that rots in no time and are EXTREMELY small!

This coop will last for 20 years or more!!!!

Price is $350 SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!! Pick up in North Muskegon.

``````````````````````````
North Muskegon and you can't have chickens? I'm near Twin Lake and just about everyone has every sort of animal. I just sold some to a couple in North Muskegon? What's going on?

Our little pullet hasnt improved at all. She cant even get to the feeder/waterer on her own so we have decided to euthanize her. Poor girl, but it is no way to live. I've had to hand feed and water her today.

North Muskegon and you can't have chickens? I'm near Twin Lake and just about everyone has every sort of animal. I just sold some to a couple in North Muskegon? What's going on?

Actually Laketon Township. We weren't zoned to have "fowl" because we are under 1 acre. You have to have 1 acre or more to have them. So we tried to "fly under the radar" but a neighbor 3 houses down decided to call the township on us.

Actually Laketon Township. We weren't zoned to have "fowl" because we are under 1 acre. You have to have 1 acre or more to have them. So we tried to "fly under the radar" but a neighbor 3 houses down decided to call the township on us.
That's a major bummer and I better leave it at that. I can get all riled up sometimes when I hear about neighbors that do this type of thing. Sent you a PM.

@jimmywalt , I'm so sorry you had to give up your flock. What a nice connection to know that at least one of your birds has been placed and will be very well loved.
@tori8780 , I'm sorry. If it's done, I wish you comfort. If not, I wish you peace in action.

At 13 weeks old, Olive is an Oliver. He hasn't crowed yet, but will soon. I'm looking for a new home for him, and thought I'd ask here. We live in GR, but I'm on the road a lot, and would be happy to deliver him w/in an hour of here. Or, anywhere between here and Roscommon next week.
Oliver is a porcelain d'uccle. So far, he's a sweet fellow who loves taking naps in laps.

@jimmywalt , I'm so sorry you had to give up your flock. What a nice connection to know that at least one of your birds has been placed and will be very well loved.
@tori8780 , I'm sorry. If it's done, I wish you comfort. If not, I wish you peace in action.
Thanks Amy

My wife and I are taking it a lot harder than our 4 year old. It was just so much fun watching them grow up and get their eggs every day. Each one of them had a different personality. There were a couple that always pushed to the front when they could tell we were going to pick them up and pet them.

Crazy, I know............

Back
Top Bottom