Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Today's project: Down in a hole.

The main hydrant in the barn has been leaking for quite a while, and then this morning my brother got the bright idea to start replacing it. so I wake up to find that he's out there busting up the concrete so that we could dig on down down to the water line to swap it out. Finally got down to the water line to and then we had to go run to borrow the neighbors pipe wrenches. And I was the one down in the whole with the wrenches. Got the main pipe to come loose, but wasn't having a whole lotta luck with the brass fitting where it meets the water line. What does the bum do? Leaves to go watch a movie with his buddies and to leave me and the neighbor to finish it off.

Anyways, finally got the old brass fitting off and swapped in the new hydrant in. Just need to get a new drain to put in to replace the one my brother cracked while breaking up the concrete and borrow a few things so that we can pour the new concrete for that spot. Going to let him worry about that part. We could have been doing drywall today to replace the drywall in the garage we had to rip out to get a wasp nest out on Saturday. But somebody got up and thought he could get that done easily before he went off to the movies.
he.gif
somad.gif

Today's project: Down in a hole. The main hydrant in the barn has been leaking for quite a while, and then this morning my brother got the bright idea to start replacing it. so I wake up to find that he's out there busting up the concrete so that we could dig on down down to the water line to swap it out. Finally got down to the water line to and then we had to go run to borrow the neighbors pipe wrenches. And I was the one down in the whole with the wrenches. Got the main pipe to come loose, but wasn't having a whole lotta luck with the brass fitting where it meets the water line. What does the bum do? Leaves to go watch a movie with his buddies and to leave me and the neighbor to finish it off. Anyways, finally got the old brass fitting off and swapped in the new hydrant in. Just need to get a new drain to put in to replace the one my brother cracked while breaking up the concrete and borrow a few things so that we can pour the new concrete for that spot. Going to let him worry about that part. We could have been doing drywall today to replace the drywall in the garage we had to rip out to get a wasp nest out on Saturday. But somebody got up and thought he could get that done easily before he went off to the movies. :he :mad:
What movie did he see?

Does anyone know of a breeder selling Netherland dwarf rabbits within an hour of Washtenaw County? My daughter wants one, and we thought we would be able to buy one at the Chelsea community fair last week, but there were very few bunnies for sale compared to last year. Actually, there seemed to be a lot fewer bunnies being shown. Not sure why. Anyway, my daughter was really disappointed because we had gotten the hutch all ready.

Does anyone know of a breeder selling Netherland dwarf rabbits within an hour of Washtenaw County? My daughter wants one, and we thought we would be able to buy one at the Chelsea community fair last week, but there were very few bunnies for sale compared to last year. Actually, there seemed to be a lot fewer bunnies being shown. Not sure why. Anyway, my daughter was really disappointed because we had gotten the hutch all ready.

Sorry Princess Leia I don't

Bad news is, I think my chickens picked up coccidiosis, but so far as i can tell by droppings it is.only one. Good news? My local vet treats chickens! I didnt know that. I knew they still do horses and cows and pigs and stuff but didn't think they bothered with chickens. They even offered to test a stool sample for me. Good to know. Krause Veterinary Clinic in Armada. :)

I built this tractor a few years ago to hold six bantams. Since I no longer have birds I've no need of it. Anyone who wants to come and get it can have it. It would fit in the back of a pickup truck but you need to bring help to load it as I am no longer able. My cell # 517 404 4713

I built this tractor a few years ago to hold six bantams. Since I no longer have birds I've no need of it. Anyone who wants to come and get it can have it. It would fit in the back of a pickup truck but you need to bring help to load it as I am no longer able. My cell # 517 404 4713
where at?

Back
Top Bottom