Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

That's the hardest decision, ever! We love them so much we don't want to let go. But, can't watch their suffering. My heart goes out to you.

Last camping trip for this summer. Had lots of fun with family and friends. We won first place for best decorated site! YAY!

Tonight Bella got the skunking. She is old enough to know better. Devil dog was barking at something in the woods and Bell came home with the aroma.

Stumpies are popping up in the yard. Chicken of the Woods should be coming next. I'll be stalking the elusive fungi for the next several days.

Yeah I have to have a big smart phone cause my eye sight's gotten pretty bad for the close up stuff.. I'm always setting it somewhere and forgetting where that somewhere was. It's also a work phone, so I dare not lose it!
Finally decided on a name for the new pup - Angus! Can't wait to bring him home!

F
angus.png

Almost forgot! The younger hens have laid a couple practice eggs. Looking forward to having a few eggs to sell again. For a while now, I've only collected one or two eggs a week from the two older hens the fox left me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom