Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Kim - If you need any help getting the babies to their new home, I only live 1/2 hr. from Pt. Huron. Maybe the person would come to my house to pick them up. Just in case . . .
See you soon!!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am fairly new to this site and was hoping someone had royal palms. I had a great hen for two years that always welcomed me every morning and yesterday I went out to check on my chickens and turkeys and she is nowhere to be found... I did find feathers in the back and coyote tracks in the field
sad.png
. I don’t even want to know what happened to the poor girl. Well, I have a Tom gobbling for her and would like to get another hen for him. My Tom is about 5 years old and I am not sure how old they usually get. I really would like to stick with Royal Palms.

Quote:
what is it used for?? Im really a DumbKluk

People eat it. It's supposed to get rid of intestinal parasites in animals. It gets rid of external parasites and can be applied directly to the critter. You can pour it on ant hills. It kills bed bugs. It helps absorb odors. I am sure there are more uses but I'm too lazy to look right now.
big_smile.png

Quote:
You should bring some bags to sell. I have been wanting to get some for the longest time, but don't think I'll have cash. But I'll bet lots of other people will!!

Quote:
You should bring some bags to sell. I have been wanting to get some for the longest time, but don't think I'll have cash. But I'll bet lots of other people will!!

You're going to chickenstock??? YAY!!!! I thought you didn't have a ride??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom