Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Well, considering the weather today, and despite the weatherman saying it's going to be in the high 70's to low 80's...umm, a local weather man used to be a very good friend of mine so I don't trust them
gig.gif

I don't know where to find any warmers and we wouldn't have the money for them anyway. We're already pushing it. I'm going to do the towel thing and if it's too windy we'll keep them in the truck which is plenty warm enough.

O man I so wish I was going to chickenstock its soo close and I would love to meet some of you guys, but kids and family and budget concerns, and my youngest would have me bringing home every critter there..
I hope all have a wonderful day full of fun and friends!

Oddly enough, I happened to walk through the sporting goods section after having checked 3 other places to no avail. I got 12 of them! You know, just in case. I don't want anybody's babies to be cold.
sad.png

omg...trying to get ready for my rabbit shows and chickenstock is crazy lol. I've got chicks that hatched out that'll be there!
big_smile.png
One of them is this hot lil' chicky...a Silkie Bearded Bowtie Naked Neck! This will be the only naked neck I'll have with me.

7110_0624012342.jpg

Quote:
Jen, anytime I mention to DH that I would like to get a naked neck he says "No way! That is where I draw the line!" I can't help it if I like the strange things, I did marry him
wink.png
Good luck at the rabbit show!

Quote:
We used to have a Phoenix rooster. When we got him he was so picked on by the other roosters that he did not have much tail feathers. They did grow in very nicely and he became the top roo in our flock while we had him. He did father some chicks with my welsummer and RIR, some were small like him and a couple were bigger.
Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom