Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was fun. 5 chickens caought and put in totes in the back of the truck.
5 ducks to catch and I can call it a night.
The 3 BSL girls are still in the garage rafters. I guess they decided to stay home.

Quote:
So umm, what's my total with you up to now?? lol

well, here is what happened: there will be a pair of seramas for you because the other serama chick is really under the weather and i wouldn't feel safe bringing it
hmm.png
We have 4 serama hatching eggs for you though and 1 dozen hatching eggs from our mixed egg flock.
smile.png
We also have duccle chicks along with 4 duccle hatching eggs.

WOOHOO!!!! Ok...but I guess what I should have said is what's my total cost up to now? lol

Quote:
well, here is what happened: there will be a pair of seramas for you because the other serama chick is really under the weather and i wouldn't feel safe bringing it
hmm.png
We have 4 serama hatching eggs for you though and 1 dozen hatching eggs from our mixed egg flock.
smile.png
We also have duccle chicks along with 4 duccle hatching eggs.

WOOHOO!!!! Ok...but I guess what I should have said is what's my total cost up to now? lol

depending on how many duccle chicks you get, it will probably be in the range of $20-30 range.

Quote:
Hello Kim and welcome to the MI Thread! So nice to have new people join us! I worked at the Ren Cen until I retired two years ago and I have to say don't miss the drive downtown one bit! You'll love the people here, so much fun and full of knowledge!
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Aren't they, though? Everynight at bedtime, they would come in and sit on my lap. The roo came first, got some treats and then the girls would hop up, for trreats and petting. The BSLs are just about as nice.

I was surprised to see them go up into the rafters. It was a huge leap for them but they seem to be content up there.
Gonna have to wear a hat when I pull out the ducks tonight.
big_smile.png

I am ready for chickenstock! Going to try and get there early to help with any set up there is. We are bringing 2 Rowen drakes, a BEAUTIFUL blue orp roo that dosen't get along with our other rooster and some of the pullets that are attached to him. Can't wait! If there is anything that needs to be brought that hasn't been said please e-mail me or text my cell 313 779 0473

phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom