Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for your girl, Nova. Your heart just absolutely sinks when you find a feather pile like that. Kudos to your neighbor for trying to help.

Today I got knocked down hard by a nagging cough. I've had it for a few days and it blew up today to go beyond a cough and became much worse. I think I probably could've handled it if not for the full kick to the face pain. I had to work today so I couldn't do anything about it until I got home. In the end, I'm thinking possible flu, but really don't know. All I know is I have never felt this miserable in my entire life. Best thing, though, my family understood and fended for themselves tonight. Thank goodness I have teenagers.

Unfortunately, though, I didn't see my girls today because I went straight to bed when I got home. However, while I was delivering a package today I saw four awesome lawn ornaments. I got out of my car and saw them and thought 'wow. those are really great statues...until they moved, that is.
roll.png
Like I said, I was totally off today.

Oops, sorry, yes.
tongue.png

There were 2 BSL hens and 2 BSL roos. They were standing perfectly still when I first saw them. It wasn't until I was returning to my car that I realized they were walking around. It was a great D'oh moment.

They were really pretty and the roos had great barring. I guess they were a curious group, too, because they came over and checked me out before I left. I'm sure anyone driving by probably saw me and wondered why the crazy mail lady was sitting in her car with the door open talking to chickens...

Last edited:
I didn't know Jim Carey was running...

Guess who was in the nest box this morning?

102729_nov08_002.jpg

And Mr Fluffers was standing guard just like he does for Buffy! Even GROUCHED at me when I opened the door to snap this pic with the phone!

I have to chooks a laying! and no partridge in a pear tree!

Go to the top blue bar and click on "Uploads".
A new window opens and you'll see a little bar that says "browse". Click on that to search for the location you store your photos.

(I'm assuming that you already have your photos stored in a file on your 'puter)

Select the photo(s) you want then click on the "Submit" button on the BYC upload page. It may take a few moments but then you'll get a small picture and 2 addresses associated with the picture. Right Click on the address (I use image) and copy. Come back here, open a reply and Paste it.

Voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom