Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.sue :

Signed up for Chickenstock on the Attendance & Food Threads
I'm looking forward to this event....meeting everyone and maybe, hopefully coming home with a new chick or two. My family enjoyed going to Fowl Fest and I've told them this will be lots more fun!!

Of course it will be better than Fowlfest. Birds that you can buy or trade for, lots of good food, plus the oportunity to meet the kind, generous, beautiful, and funny Chickflick. Wait, she already has the site arranged so I don't need to suck up anymore.
lau.gif
However, she is someone everyone should meet and she is a dear friend.​

Theron, great job. It's exactly what we need and I have added a link in my Chickenstock thread. I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Thanks again for volunteering so quickly.

Quote:
Of course it will be better than Fowlfest. Birds that you can buy or trade for, lots of good food, plus the oportunity to meet the kind, generous, beautiful, and funny Chickflick. Wait, she already has the site arranged so I don't need to suck up anymore.
lau.gif
However, she is someone everyone should meet and she is a dear friend.

I've already met the kind, generous, beautiful and funny Chickflick!!
bun.gif
We met at Fowlfest and KrisRose was with her. Didn't get to talk a lot for Fowlfest isn't really the place to stand around and mingle. I know Chickenstock will be a blast. I've already told my DH about your famous smoked chicken and he was drooling at the chops within seconds. He has a smoker and seems to smoke everything he can.

Awwwww, thanks Sam and Mary! You both are so sweet.
All this talk of chickenstock makes one's heart go pitter patter. Also has me thinking about the two splash orps I got there last year. They're not laying yet!!!
barnie.gif
I need eggs!!
It was a beautiful day. The chickens enjoyed getting out and free ranging. Another beautiful day for tomorrow. Hope you all have a chance to enjoy it. Take care.....

I've had chickens for nearly three years now and have lived in Lake Orion for 13 years, but Oakland County my entire life. This weather is a once in a lifetime occurrence. I'm loving it because my chickens are. The last three years we've had our share of snow, so this record low is extremely welcomed. Here's hoping for all time low snow levels for January.

Quote:
I was talking to the owner of the bulk store earlier this week about just this. She said the last one she could remember was 1986-ish. She said 1992 was a rainy Christmas but it was colder and nastier than this year. Not sure how that jives with other peoples' memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom