Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom2, good luck with your hatch. I will be setting eggs next week for the very first time
fl.gif

...so does each thread automatically keep track of the number of unread posts? If I click on this tomorrow, will it tell me at the bottom I have X number of unread posts?

Welcome 543!
Tell us about your chickens?

It can't be colder in Minnasota. Right now it is about 15 degrees here. But supposed to warm up to 37 degrees tomorrow and rain on us! Great!

Farmer Andy.
The coop page looks normal to me. If you click on the "preferences" button on the bottom of this page, it opens another window.
Farmer Andy, along with not finding my camera/computer cable doohingy, another thing I have in common with you is I can only see part of the coops main page. I suspect it may be because we are not (yet! any day now, BYC, I'm sure!) Golden Feather Members, so we get more ads. And it's the ads which block me from being able to click on some of the coop sizes. I know BYC needs to have rewards in place to encourage users to financially support the site (getting around to it very soon, I promise, BYC!) but I'm wondering if they meant to keep us "freeloaders" out of, for example, the large coop and chicken tractors design pages? I think it's probably more of a design glitch. Maybe I'm wrong though. Could another non-GFM (or perhaps not-currently-but-soon-to-be GF member) try the coops page and report back? And then, Farmer Andy, could you send that crack FBI forensics team over here to help me find my camera connector cord? Thanks so much.

I'm not a GFM and I can see the large coops and chicken tractors areas without a problem. What browser are you using? Seems like they said there are known problems with IE. I'm on Safari.

Okay, this is a long shot but anybody in or near the area where Ionia/Clinton/Gratiot/Montcalm counties meet missing a black lab -- or know someone in that area who has and therefore might be missing a black lab? Sweet, young, female. Probably a mix as she's got a bit of a blocky head and white patches on her neck and chest. If so let me know. I know there aren't any active members in the area but also know we get lurkers so... PM me please if you happen to have a lead.

Last edited:
did you check craigs list lost n found for the area?

What about stopping by a vet office to see if she has a chip?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom