Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Isa Browns drinking out of my homemade nipple waterer.

Here is the better picture of the blue uggo. :love

The blue frizzle uggo. :D

I had let them out of the coop for the first time, for it was hot in the blue coop, had to force most of them out, for they have never been outside. It has been over a week since I got rid of my infected chickens, so its safe for the chicks to be in the pen. MG only only lastes 3 days outside, plus it has been so hot, that I am sure the the disease have been killed off, for they are very fragile.

Drum roll!

Maybelle!

She is 5 weeks old now. She has changed color! :eek:

When she was a week old.

I think that she will be reddish color cow when she grows up, what do you all think?

Hog time!

Cooling off.

Eating fresh greens. Got the greens from where I work, for free! Daily!

Porkie Chop's big pregnant belly.

Anybody want this cutie? :D I have 13 piglets total. 7 males, 6 females. They are old enough to be rehome now. ;)

I'm not sure when they hatched, but I have thousands of fry in my pond.
At first I thought they were mosquito larvae, then I put on my glasses and could see that they are indeed baby fish.
{this oprhanarium business is getting out of hand
gig.gif
)

Ashli, do you want some to raise for turtle chow? I have a spare aquarium if you want it as well.

This broody Uggos is getting on my nerves. She is not allowing the other girls in the nest box or the one beside it. The other hens are too dumb to use the other 3 even though they have used them before.

Since the roosters went to freezer camp, I was able to let the little ducks out of the brooder pen and they have now ventured out to the run with the 2 drakes. I find it amazing that the drakes took them in and watch over them so diligently like they did the other orphans.

I think I have time for a nap before I clean the coop and skunk pen.

Hi everyone i haven't been on this forum for quit some time. If any of you are looking for showgirls, I have a trio available. the rooster is my main breeder that i have used over the past six years. He is a good breeder and has done very well in shows. tookBv at a yr. and RV in the fall of 2010 at Fowl-fest. I just decided to replace him with a younger cockerel and they are not getting along. You can see him on my BYC Page.
He is grouped with a five year old Hen that was also shown at Fowlfest, Placed BV. at the spring show 2012. you will also get a BB Pullet that will make a nice breeder she has a fault (broken toe) which will disqualifies her from the shows.

All birds are white.

Hi everyone i haven't been on this forum for quit some time. If any of you are looking for showgirls, I have a trio available. the rooster is my main breeder that i have used over the past six years. He is a good breeder and has done very well in shows. tookBv at a yr. and RV in the fall of 2010 at Fowl-fest. I just decided to replace him with a younger cockerel and they are not getting along. You can see him on my BYC Page.
He is grouped with a five year old Hen that was also shown at Fowl-fest, Placed BV. at the spring show 2012. you will also get a BB Pullet that will make a nice breeder she has a fault (broken toe) which will disqualifies her from the shows.

All birds are white.
Here are the three you will be getting. In order of description. 6yr. roo, 5 yr. hen, and 8 month old pullet (she is laying).

Will also include 1 doz. eggs from my flock for hatching, for the incubator or to place under the Hens when they go broody
Please PM for price.

Daron - I'm really so sorry about Micah.

Do calves normally change color like that? It's totally different.

Nova - Bummer about your hen.

M2M - Dang! I hate it when they act like you're some big, nasty monster even though they see you every day. I'm sorry about your chick.

Heat apparently causes cats to melt. She just started oooooozing off the top of the couch. Se was not posed in any way!

That's cute!

I'm not sure when they hatched, but I have thousands of fry in my pond.
At first I thought they were mosquito larvae, then I put on my glasses and could see that they are indeed baby fish.
{this oprhanarium business is getting out of hand
gig.gif
)
Speaking of orphanariums....I am the proud "mama" to a kitten. Not just any kitten, oh no. I got it on July 3rd...as a one day old kitten!
ep.gif
What the...I don't know what to do with a one day old kitten! But...you learn quick. It's now 4 days old and thriving very well. Doing all the necessary functions and even started purring today when it was nursing. I have no idea if it's a boy or girl. Parts kinda see boyish but it almost looks tiger/calico. If anyone is good at determining newborn kitten gender I can PM the photo I took. I tried searching online but all the pics are of older kittens.

Stay cool! It was 106 here yesterday and today hit 104...114 heat index. All my chickens seem to be tolerating well so I guess we are doing things right.

I'm not "close to Lansing". I'm over by Richmond, about a half hour south of Port Huron. I have about 40 guinea keets right now. Pearl, Lavendar and Royal Purple. If you happen to be coming over this way, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom