Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a long michigan thread..I would be interested in chatting(privately) with michiganders between flint and sault ste marie. particularly thos that have serama eggs or oeg mille fluer eggs.

my email is
[email protected]

thanx
gord

I had such a nice day, today. It has been kind of a long week, sick kids, etc. This afternoon my daughter and I met MJ and her husband, Rick, at Frizzledhen's home.... Look who went home with us!

11459_117_4181.jpg

My kids named her Mrs. Quilligan. I am so happy to have her! Thank you for another beautiful bird, Gayle!

Hi everyone,
Cute pics of all the critters.
love.gif
Sounds like everyone had a nice day enjoying the weather. I also got to hang out a bunch of wash. Tomorrow I am hoping to get all the sheets out too. Sounds like it will be a perfect day!
clap.gif

We sold our 5th wheel camper tonight!
ya.gif
They are going to bring the money tomorrow, and then we are going to deliver it next week! Woo Hoo!
I think with the money we should put up a fence and get goats!
celebrate.gif

Big Russ is thinking something manly like a new tractor or a welder.
tongue2.gif

Shelley... you are so not going to get these babies. They are so adorable. Can't believe how tiny they are. So, me and my chickens are packing our bags and going to run away! Don't bother looking for us....we're gone!
hide.gif

Put up the girls after a full day free ranging and came up one short. Mrs. Frizzle. (Think basketball with curly feathers.) We finally found her under the pop door in the bottom of the chicken tractor roosting on the ramp. All squished up under the door. She was fine, just cranky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom