Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hi hustonn, It took me awhile to find this but see if it helps. It's under FAQ.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=8134#p8134

Thanks a BUNCH Hillbillyhen!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I hear ya! We planted when we always do -- around the 8th of June. The grain elevator told me there has been alot of seed rot and seed fungus. So I've replanted some green beans and pumpkins. I know it's late, but worth a try. Pepper plants, tomatoes, and potatoes look great, but everyting else looks stunted. Going to get some manure this week. Hopefully that and some warmer weather get things going around here!!!!!!!!

I think the beans can be replanted, they will just be small plants when they flower and produce beans. The corn is probably a no go unless I can find transplants
sad.png
. Ankle high by the 4th of July!!!

Ok, is is too late to plant squash? acorn - thanks!

Quote:
Really?!?!?! I better bust my butt and get the garden cleaned up so I can see the dirt to plant seeds! I knew there was a reason that I did'nt return Chickflick's rototiller
smile.png
I wish I had room for potatoes. Next year.

This is the right time to plant WINTER squash; probably too late for summer squash but I would still throw a few seeds in - what do you have to lose?

Quote:
I think the beans can be replanted, they will just be small plants when they flower and produce beans. The corn is probably a no go unless I can find transplants
sad.png
. Ankle high by the 4th of July!!!

Ok, is is too late to plant squash? acorn - thanks!

MJ - I love those Dels; Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The muscovy is trying to figure out what is going on still.
My white muscovy came to say hello to her, but the chocolate one was not sure about it; so I am just watching her chasing all my geese around. It is pretty funny.

Last edited:
hi everyone,

I hope everyone has a safe 4th of july, we plan on going to the lake and spending all day there, well 7 year old son says that is what he wants to do for his birthday, and birthday boy gets what he wants, we plan on tubing and having a cook out with friends and family then heading to see the fireworks... it will be a long day

angela

Quote:
i am so glad! thank you for the lovely salad greens and the peas! i couldn't believe you had sugar snaps already! i had a few on a salad with supper and they were heavenly! thank you so very much!

so happy that the Dels and the Muscovy get to be part of such a good family.
smile.png
and it was so nice to see you again!

Happy Independence Day everyone!

We went to my nieces b-day party at 11am. My brother and his wife are in the process of a divorce and he brought his girlfriend with him (the party was at my sisters).

I dont' understand why he is bringing her around his 4 and 3 year old daughters. They are so confused over the divorce and to throw another woman in the mix is not good in my opinion.

Anyways that is my rant.

Going tonight to Fowlerville for the parade at 7pm and fireworks at dusk.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom