Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!

I am reading through the Bible. So far 38 books of the Bible read (out of 66).
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

It is MONDAY MORNING time to get rolling and get something more accomplished... 2 hours of exercising is checked off the list for today
wee.gif

Sarah

Olive, I hope you find your girl, and she comes back..
hugs.gif

Sam Where do you find all these little pics you put up
clap.gif

hopefully it will be a sunny day

I went to Candy's down in Battle Creek and went to pick up 2 Black East Indie Ducks Hens, and came home with 2 BEI and
tongue2.gif
2 Call ducks Hens, they where not in my plan but they were just tooooo cute
hugs.gif

She a very nice lady and great to talk to.

Quote:

Congrats on your new additions!
I saw some ducks at Montrose swap, they were the color of a Irish Setter dog with white under then chins down onto the breast. The guy told me the name of them, but I cannot remember and have searched online but havent seen any like those. He wanted $150 a pr for them, with is way to rich for my blood. But would like to find some others.

Wish I could remember the name!

Good morning everyone. I am sorry to post this here, but I need help. I suddenly have a predator problem and am not sure what it is. I am hoping some of you experienced locals might have some insight. Something got into my coop last night and killed everything it could find. Most of the bodies were just left behind. My husband is out now checking around the fenced in area, seeing if he can find anything. Hoping somebody has any info to help. Thanks.

Good morning all!! The sun is shinning and my husband is home with me. The kids are on the bus. Very nice and quiet in the house. We do have to get ready to head out though. Art has to go in and get an upper GI today. Hopefully no damage or anything else was caused from all his acid reflux.

Afternoon all! The day has gone by entirely too quickly here. I don't feel like I've accomplished anything.

CATRAY -- have you tried calling a slaughterhouse and asking about buying some?

OOPSEY -- THANK YOU! I'm going to PM you in just a minute here.
smile.png

Well my hapiness from all our hens being home was short lived. One of our comets commited suicide by dog yesterday. I had to get the tractor out of the barn to do some plowing and one of the hens must have snuck in the barn. Our dogs use one stall as an inside kennel with a run outside. I found the hen in the dog run. She must have flown over the stall wall. An english setter female and a setter cross male live in there. They didn't eat it ....just killed it.
sad.png

Quote:
did you find anything digging or anything around the coop or fencing? Some more information on how they were killed, any missing body pieces might give us a better idea of the predator. From what I have read, seems predators each have their own way of killing their prey.

I agree with the varmit problem. Need more information. and button up the coop.

It is VERY quiet in my house right now
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Hubby took the kids to Rollerama to roller skate tonight, he wasn't too thrilled. I have my Bible Study tonight.

So off to church I go
ya.gif

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom