Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That picture dosnt do his colors justice. Sweet roo for an Ameraucan/EE cross. Last EE roo Chicflick had was a devil chicken. Good with his ladies but hard on the neighbor.

Hey... where's the cheapest place to buy a large live trap? I'm looking at a 2 pk (has a small trap with it) at the Farm store for $35.... is that a good deal?

Also..... anyone have any Guineas that are feathered out and ready to go outside... but not fully mature, that they'd like to sell? My lone Guinea needs some company.

Also..... to Vicki .... those turkeys are a HOOT! I definitely think she was right.... one hen and one tom
big_smile.png
He was strutting yesterday because one of those BLRW cockerels got too close to where we were hanging out
tongue.png
They love to go outside with me during the day and run around.... they follow me wherever I go
lol.png
This will be interesting when they get BIG!
tongue2.gif
I can just see them following people into the house or getting into cars and such
lau.gif
And the BLRWs are finally going into the coop at night
smile.png
Makes it so much easier
wink.png

Last edited:
My FIL is still in a drug induced coma. They will try again tomorrow to take him off of the respirator.
fl.gif
Pray that it will go smoothly. The doctors say that there are small improvements daily. Since I don't go to work I have been trying to spend the early part of the day with my MIL at the hospital. Then I come home and do some work here on the new coop, garden, pool, and house. Gosh I am tired.
th.gif

Quote:
BF says that isn't too bad of a deal. He thinks the two traps he bought cost around that or a little more than that. He got his at TSC.

Thanks for the prayers!

Here is the hoop house run. Finally we were able to let the new chicks out. We have a little bit of finish work to do but at least it will be done before DH takes his vacation next week.

27698_100_2993.jpg

27698_100_2992.jpg

Prayers for those in need.

Very good day. Tranplanting out of control strawberries, busting brush, brushing buster, visiting with chicks, chickens, rabbits and my God.

Good nite BYC, I'm beat.

HBH, hope your FIL continues to improve. Your hoop run and coop are
droolin.gif
I woke up this morning to one of our cats gacking up a hairball that the mini dachshund immediately ate.
sickbyc.gif
So gross!

This looks to be a good day for everything outside, here's to productivity, and pure enjoyment of this fantastic summer day.

Good Morning! So pretty out. Off to Traverse City with daughter and family for the week end. Have a good week end all. And, my rooster is better than all the others, so please give Copper Top a new home!!!
frow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom