Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Sorry for your loss...but that post is
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Hi Opa! I know what you mean. We went in last weekend for some horse feed, and DH made me turn out my pockets before we left. They are just so cute!

Quote:
This may be a bit late, but I know Animal Kingdom in Saline will treat chickens. They even have their own flock there. It can be pretty expensive though. As Opa noted, they may not be able to do much more than you can yourself. But if you are attached to her and want to consult a professional, they are a good option. Good luck!

Quote:
You're in luck. Jen has one lonely young Sussex lady herself...
lau.gif

*ducking under the chair before Jen can throw something at my head for that one...*
hide.gif

Does anyone have an older EE hen that lays BLUE eggs they would be willing to sell?

I've been selling my eggs at work lately and everyone there loves the green eggs my EE lays and when one of my coworkers heard that some lay blue eggs she has been begging me ever since to get a blue egg layer. Let me know if you do. Thanks!

At almost 3 am I was just told we're going to the swap meet in Williamston. YAY!!!
celebrate.gif
But then my boyfriend and daughter teamed against me saying I was dangerous in a place like that because I want everything. Not to mention the fact we just sold a car so guess what that means.......LOL

Quote:
lol I know how you feel...I tend to be a tad OCD
big_smile.png
about things too. That sucks about your hen...look me up at Chickenstock, I should have some pullets with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom