Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyt, I wish you were closer. I have a young Ameracauna roo that I MUST get rid of! 6/7 weeks old. Anyone want him?

Last edited:
Well, I caught glimpse of that d*&#ed mink and it's actually a weasel -- lots of belly white -- unfortunately a fat coon was occupying the live trap so the war wages on. (where's that war paint smiley when we need it?)

In more ironic news the coon is still occupying the live trap but in a far less live manner.
lau.gif
One less fat coon populating my immediate area means the population now numbers approximately 999,999,999.
roll.png
tongue.png

Looks like another rainy day is predicted for today. And tomorrow. So far they're saying next week looks promising though. Hopefully that's really the case. This season is so far behind right now. I have a feeling when the weather finally turns it'll be like a switch and we'll be in overdrive to get everything caught up and done on time... or even remotely close to on time.
hmm.png

And to those that have PM'd me over the past few days I'll get back to you soon, I promise. I've had just enough time to check in on this thread and run lately.
hide.gif

The officers and members of the Michigan Poultry Fanciers would like to extend to you an invitation to attend our new show, The Spring Fowl Fest! This will be a single day show in Alma, Michigan on Saturday, April 30, 2011. Come join us for a day or two of fun poultry camaraderie.

Judges will be Phil Bartz and Tim Bowles.

Show catalogs are available for viewing or download at our fowlfest.org website. The entry deadline is coming up real quick - entries are due to the show secretary at Noon, Saturday, April 23.

If you need any information concerning the Michigan Poultry Fanciers or the Fowl Fest shows, visit our web site or contact show secretary Matt Boensch at (989)529-7030 or mjwaterfowl "at" yahoo.com. Or, contact Show Superintendent Clay Mills at clmills "at" casair.net or (989)763-1973.

Safe travels to everyone heading to Alma! We are looking forward to seeing you there.

Quote:
Where are you located?

Clarkston- South of Flint, north of Ann Arbor. Off I-75. I don't know my colors, but he's turning out shades of grey and gold, and he's getting huge. I may also have another one, who's a week younger. I can't tell on him/her yet, but think strongly it's a roo. He's the "chipmunk" color type.

Henny Penny, you're not too far from me. I'm in Davison. I go to Lansing every week.
Man, this weather stinks! Cold and wet. I want sun and warmth!!!!

sat april 30 10-4 fremont TSCis going to do a buy sell trade in the parking lot for small anaimals just thought you would like to know
cool.png

Quote:
Where are you located?

Clarkston- South of Flint, north of Ann Arbor. Off I-75. I don't know my colors, but he's turning out shades of grey and gold, and he's getting huge. I may also have another one, who's a week younger. I can't tell on him/her yet, but think strongly it's a roo. He's the "chipmunk" color type.

Bummer. I looked it up and it's about 100 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom