Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute dogs and baby chicks. Here's a good pic of our murderous Boxer/Bullmastiff, Olive.

69521_new_006.jpg

everyones dogs are so cute! Weiner dog 1 and 2 are very gorgeous! I love the long haired look.

Olive has a very juicy kissable nose!
This is my baby- my little 2 1/2 pound scrap of something. She is the boss, and she puts my big pitmix Yogi and my Golden in their place, as needed. She gets away with everything because she is just so tiny. Drives my daughter crazy- you let her do whatever she wants! My response, "shes so tiny, who cares? " AND she is afraid of chickens, so that is a bonus for me

9221_wubbiegirl.jpg

Everyone has such cute dogs! And Mom, your new naked-neck babies are adorable!! I always think they look like little old bald men with bad tupes.
lau.gif

Quote:
I have a stoopud question.....When you let a broody have and raise her own babies, how do you keep the chicks out of the hens food seeing you don't want them to get kidney issues and such? How do you feed the hen??? Put her back on chick ration????

Last edited:
OK....this thread is too hard to keep up on....it's impossible. I did love all the pics....so cute....chickies, kitties & doggies!! My girls didn't get to free range today
sad.png
hopefully tomorrow I'll get home before it's too dark. My DH did lock them for me which was a nice surprise!!

This is taboo....my daddy told me not to discuss BUT.....I want to say that it doesn't matter what one's faith/beliefs are.....it's one's faith/beliefs that will get them through times when you don't have anything/anyone to lean on!! Been there and know it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom