MicroDuck's birthday!!!!!!!!

chickensioux

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Western North Carolina
MicroDuck is one year old today! I often feared I would not see this day as you all know. Thanks to everyone on BYC that gave advice on vitamins, minerals to help him along and for all the thoughts and care about his well being along the way. He is a little trooper!

Then
22826_100_0485.jpg

Now
22826_100_1020.jpg

Last edited:
Happy birthday, Micro!
love.gif

Me three...I always take ideas from the folks on this board and keep them in my back pocket, just in case. I cruise through other boards too, but on some of those people don't like to talk about the real side because they are afraid that either someone will make fun of them or it is politically complicated. We may not always have the "right" information here but at least we have information that someone can either take or leave, and even the wrong info is better than going on with nothing when it is wrong, which it often isn't anyway. There are usually some pretty good tips here to be had. Thanks everyone who is willing to talk the real side of all the animals we know and love!
frow.gif

Yay, MicroDuck is so cute! Happy Birthday!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

I agree, amazing place for information and support. I would hate to think how hard it would be to wing it with out all of the combined experience on this board. Amazing group of people here, with lots of different ideas!

YAY MICRODUCK! Awww I wish you could find him a little microlady, those would be the neatest babies!

Happy birthday microduck!!!

Back
Top Bottom