Mid-life Crisis or WHAT??

Yuppers... there's the Stephanie Plum series... those have Granny Disaster in them... I swear the pickles they get into... very easy to read, some mystery, but mostly just funny... wait until you meet Lulu... no... wait... Sally... oh yeah Sally is unforgetable... well come to think of it so is Steph... and Granny... oh and then there's Joyce... heheheh... wait until you read about the beaver... (not in an adult way I mean Castor canadensis)... *snort*

Then there's the Alex Barnaby series... I've only got the first two of those... but still some good snickers. Gotta love a chick who knows cars.
smile.png

You know... now that I'm done with the Eragon series I think it's about time I went through the Plums again... heheh.

Thanks PM. When I am on my hot date tonight with the DH and kids,..I will breeze by the store and pick up one of her books. Yep Im going to blow this popsicle stand for awhile this evening,..so I must go get my chores done as all good little SAHM's do. You all do not know what you have done for me today,..just a little friendship can go along way for someone. Thanks!
big_smile.png

I didn't get through all the posts, but you remind me of the old Reba song Is there life out there? You just need to find who you are again! It is very hard being a sahm, you become everyone else but you!
It gets better, but you have do find something for yourself and do it, make it a priority, to put yourself first every now and again!

Her's the video!

Last edited:
Well Im back,...we did manage to go get something to eat,...DH was pretty tired though. He also got the news this evening he has to work tomorrow, so we had to make it short and sweet. He is now in bed, as are the kids and I am up alone answering emails about chickens and tractors. Sounds lovely huh?,..Oh well,..I did at least get out for a few hours and the kids seem to enjoy themselves. Work is important, well the money he makes, so no arguing with the boss about that. I think being here talking to you all did me more good than anything. Now I don't feel so desolute. My day is catching up with me though. Tomorrow is another day and I will get to sleep in late, and hopefully sell some chickens,...maybe even a tractor.
fl.gif
Hang with the kids,...probably be bored out of my mind for awhile. Then I have to go grocery shopping and go pick up a guitar for my son. He is taking guitar lessons at school which I think is awesome
big_smile.png
. I hope he is more musically inclined than me. I have a handmade fiddle from a little town here close by that belonged to my great-grandfather. I would LOVE to play that thing,..but everytime I touch it, it sounds like a pack of cats in pain,..
lau.gif
I have zero musical talent. Only thing I can play is the radio.
wink.png
I will be listening to Reba on my radio!
big_smile.png
"Is there life out there?",......lah,lah, la,....(I can't sing either
hide.gif
)

Pfft don't feel bad, every time I've heard ANYONE pick up a fiddle/violin it sounds like a mad cat... and not in a good way. Even DS couldn't stand it, thus only lasting one year in "band".

Still, not any worse than my yodelling in the shower, kitchen, backyard, etc.

If you decide you want a giggle... or at least a groan feel free to check my punny topic... I'm a TOTAL dork when it comes to puns. I blame the reading addiction.

Sweet sleep my friend, may the warmth (and snoring) of the man you love give you comfort in your dreams and may you wake to a brighter hour (pretty well guaranteed, aren't I smart for predicting it)
big_smile.png

Quote:
Does this apply to teeth grinding that requires me to take a freakin' Benadryl every night? I had NO idea......
th.gif
The man should have come with a flourescent warning label.

U-T-C, avoid the punny Pineapple thread at all costs, your sides will ache for hours. The title alone will cause extreme giggles.
lau.gif

Janet Evanovich is my heroine, right behind Granny at funerals and shooting chickens in the *ahem*. Us southern gals don't say such things.........

BTW, the fiddle? When's the last time that sucker had new strings and a pro tuning? Go for it!
big_smile.png

ETA: I sing and dance with dogs, children, chickens, ducks and anything else that can't outrun me. And trust me, it ain't a pretty sound at all!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom