Middle TN meet up?

What day works best for a Middle TN meet up?

• Monday, December 27th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday, December 28th

• Wednesday, December 29th

• Thursday, December 30th

• Friday, December 31st NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

• Some time after the first of the year

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Is this open to any chicken lover from TN? I live in Van Buren County, about 1 hour from Murfreesboro and have been looking for an excuse for a day trip! If it's invitation only, somebody invite me, please? (I'm way out in the country, too, so this also depends on the roads, as I noted from others' postings!)

Last edited:
This lunch is open to anyone that wants to come play. I only made the list so I could have a sort of head count. I want to warn the restaurant before we get there.
smile.png

I'm hoping to be there, weather notwithstanding. May bring DH with me as well. We're both getting cabin fever! We know we can slide down off this mountain we're on; the question is whether or not we can scramble back up. Got a lot of trees shading the road and a couple of mean switchbacks in it.

Don't have silkie eggs, but I will be bringing 20+ BBS bantam Ameraucana eggs. Whatever Holly does not want will be available for anyone interested.

I may try to come also......This sounds great!!!
Holly- if you come can you bring my new blue rocks!?!

Also---does anyone have any Silver, Wheaten or B/W Ameracaunas for sale right now????

big_smile.png

Chickens1-10088.jpg
oops there I go again with those darn pictures
gig.gif

I have 2 solid blue and a small barred blue..older than the solids half the size
idunno.gif
which would you like me to bring...or all

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
If anyone wants some I will share no problem but Jen shouldn't use the term want and eggs or chick in the same sentence as I'm mentioned
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom