might be back to keeping chickens again

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Akane, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Akane

Akane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 15, 2008
    After being trapped in a condo for the past nearly 2 years there's a good chance my husband is taking a job near chicago that will pay more than double and that means we can afford a property with land again. I'm looking for 5 acres with horse facilities and found this awesome log cabin, 5 acres, indoor arena, 4 stall dutch doors, and nearby storage shed, with an acre of hay ground. I'm thinking oegb and my husband wants ducks. Cross your fingers.

2. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Hope everything works out for you. Either late this year or early next year we will be buying too. Can't wait to get chickens again

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Oh Gosh! I haven't seen you post in a long time. Glad to see you back.

Imp

4. Akane

Akane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 15, 2008
    Yea we were renting and my landlord went senile on us. A complicated series of events followed involving conversations that only happened in her head or that she forgot happened and we got evicted. Luckily we had a condo to move in to that my husband hadn't managed to sell but all the outdoor animals had to be sold. I might get a chance this time to put in the fences and buildings I want. Also not get in trouble for raising chicks in the house.

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I hope that this comes through for you and your husband.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by