Might be buying a feed store...

I love my feed store because the folks that help you at the counter treat you like family.

When I return, they remember me. They remember things we talked about and ask about the chickens.

Some items are a tiny bit more pricey. (most are much less expensive) But even though it's in the middle of the city, it reminds me of the feed store back home when I was a kid.

Done Deal....woo hoo.....Me and my wife are the new owners of a feed store. Still trying to figure out if we are going to keep the name or not but we are getting it...

Very excited....

There will be a discount for BYC members.....

How exciting for you! Good luck!
thumbsup.gif

Maybe you'll have the chance to dispense real information rather than old wives tales like I see in most of them...or they just throw Terramycin at everyone who walks through the door, LOL. I'd love to have a feedstore, but would have to hire someone to lift the feed bags due to DH's back.
Good luck!!!
fl.gif

Hi! Not necessarily. There is a mother/daughter feedstore that Hubby frequents --- and he loads all his own feed (we use about 350 lbs a week for the grown birds plus the starter/grower for the youngsters (and I stand corrected --- Hubby has NO chickens, his wife has chickens) and always totes feed for any other customers while he is there.
smile.png

Lisa

CountryPreacher,
Generally, if the store is well-established, doing a good business, and is well-respected, It is a GOOD IDEA to retain the Name rather than Change it. (Also, usually less costly than establishing a new name with new advertising , etc.

GOOD LUCK in your New Venture!!!

just my 2 pesos worth,
smile.png

-Junkmanme-

Back
Top Bottom