Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It's boring.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's cute!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Also birds have different preferences. Some like them fresh and raw while others like them steamed. Some want them in mush form while others will eat them cubed or even whole. It all depends on the bird but I find that smaller birds like them mushed

Also birds have different preferences. Some like them fresh and raw while others like them steamed. Some want them in mush form while others will eat them cubed or even whole. It all depends on the bird but I find that smaller birds like them mushed

Okay, thank you! Mika is very stubborn but if he sees me eating something he walks over and looks at it like "are you going to give me some?" :p

Yup. You just have to find out what your birds like. My lovebird likes them cubed and steamed. Be sure to remove the fresh food after 2 hours or bacteria will get to it.

WOW, i love your 2 budgies!! They are both male right?? (fort he thread starter!)

Anyway, i just got my 3 budgies!! I would like some suggestions for names please!! They are 1 feamle and 2 males (i think-you will see later why)

Yellow one,

This green one is the male!!! I thought of naming him Mitch??

This one was supposed to be a male, but her nose looks more pink than blue!! What do you think??

The other female and the male!!

He is a male right??

Seed ball with a bell (you cant see it) underneath!!!

Swing!!!! Mitchs favourite toy so far!!

Cuttlefish thing!!

Food and water!

WOW, i love your 2 budgies!! They are both male right?? (fort he thread starter!) Anyway, i just got my 3 budgies!! I would like some suggestions for names please!! They are 1 feamle and 2 males (i think-you will see later why) Yellow one, This green one is the male!!! I thought of naming him Mitch?? This one was supposed to be a male, but her nose looks more pink than blue!! What do you think?? The other female and the male!! He is a male right?? Seed ball with a bell (you cant see it) underneath!!! Swing!!!! Mitchs favourite toy so far!! Cuttlefish thing!! Food and water!
Thank you! Cute budgies!

Thank you! Cute budgies!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom